- Students’ learning is the chief priority of the school.
- Students’ learning is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students’ learning is promoted by a safe and a physically comfortable environment.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students learn in different ways, so a variety of instructional approaches should be provided to support their individual learning styles.
Nurturing a generation of well-rounded, innovative and creative thinkers, who are the leading ambassadors of their culture.
JWA is committed to provide a stimulating learning experience that empowers learners through technology-based education. We foster a positive and safe environment that encourages, inspires and nourishes students to become creative, life-long learners, and productive leaders of their future community. JWA cultivates a secure and supportive climate, that celebrates individuality, enabling each student to reach their unique potentials and achieve personal excellence.
Our Priorities and Beliefs …
JWA Objectives (Goals)
To achieve our mission we will:
- Develop students’ knowledge, skills, attitudes and concepts in key learning areas.
- Encourage students to commit to personal excellence through the development of their self-confidence, self-esteem and positive set of values.
- Encourage students to learn independently, solve problems, think critically and appreciate aesthetic forms and ideas.
- Provide a warm, caring and safe learning environment that stimulates curiosity, freedom of expression, positive competition, and community spirit.
- Provide cultural, physical and extra-curricular activities that develop the “whole child”.
- Effectively develop students’ abilities to communicate in their language of instruction (English Language), while respecting the importance of the Arabic language (the native language of the majority of our students).
- Recruit and/or develop skilled and committed staff to effectively meet the educational needs of the children, school and community.
- Create an environment where staff is expected to continuously develop themselves professionally and apply the best practices in the classroom.
- Use different forms of technology to enhance the delivery, quality and effectiveness of teaching.
- Develop an outcome-based curriculum that is continuously revised.
- Instructional time is carefully planned in policy and practice.
- Maintain our full accreditations and make JWA amongst the best quality schools in the Kingdom.